Terms & Conditions
Please note the new parking charges at Doolin Harbour are as follows; €1 for up to 2 hours, €5 for 2-30 hours, and €15 for parking up to one week.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure time to collect your boarding ticket. Please allow more than 20 minutes during the peak travel times of June, July, and August.
- Sailing times are subject to alteration without notice due to poor weather or conditions at Doolin Pier.
- The Doolin Ferry Co. reserves all rights to amend or cancel sailings.
- All online purchases are non-refundable unless we must cancel our sailings due to weather conditions. If you cannot be accommodated on another scheduled sailing a refund for online reservations will be provided.
- Should you have any queries about travel conditions we recommend contacting us at least 24 hours before your scheduled departure date at +353 65 707 5555 or email email@example.com.
Conditions of Carriage
Permission for any passenger or intending passenger to board the vessel shall be at the absolute discretion of the Master / Officer in Charge.
Doolin Ferry Co. with Bill O’Brien accepts no responsibility for cancellation of sailings or delays due to weather or tidal conditions or mechanical breakdown howsoever caused. Passengers and their luggage, including motor vehicles, are only carried subject to the provisions of the Athens Convention 1974 as amended by the Protocol dated at London 19th November 1976 a copy of which may be had on request. The Ferry Company shall only be liable for the negligence and shall be entitled to limit its liability in accordance with the provision of the convention. Doolin Pier, Doolin, Co. Clare.