Thank you booking with us!
After Reserving Online
Now that you have booked your journey you’re almost there. Please stop into our Pier ticket office at least 20 minutes prior to departure time to pick up your boarding pass. Please have your Confirmation Email or Order Number readily available either printed out OR LEAVE NO TRACE and save a copy to your smartphone or mobile device! If you do not receive your confirmation email please check your spam inbox to make sure it’s not there. Please note the new parking charges at Doolin Harbour are as follows; €1 for up to 2 hours, €5 for 2-30 hours, and €15 for parking up to one week
If you have any questions at all about your Aran Islands or Cliffs of Moher ferry trip please feel free to contact us ahead of time. Please note that sailings are weather dependent and may be altered on occasion due to sea conditions. We look forward to welcoming you on board.
Fáilte ar bord The Doolin Ferry Co. Est. 1970 with Bill O’Brien
Terms & Conditions
1. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure time to collect your boarding ticket (please allow more time during the peak travel times of June, July, August).
2. Sailing Times are subject to alteration without notice due to inclement weather or sea conditions.
3. The Doolin Ferry Co. reserves all rights to amend or cancel sailings.
4. All online purchases are non-refundable unless we must cancel our sailings due to weather conditions.
5. A refund for online reservations will be provided if you cannot be accommodated on another scheduled sailing.
6. Should you have any queries about travel conditions we recommend contacting us at least 24 hours before your scheduled departure date on 065 707 5555.